Sunday, February 19, 2017

I Love Austen Week -- Wrap-Up Post with Alllllll the Links


Thank you, everyone, for making I Love Austen Week so much wonderful fun!  I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I hope you have as well.  Maybe you've found some new blogging friends, even!  I know I have.

Here are links to all the great posts people contributed to this week.  I know they're also all in the linky thing in the master post, but that linky tool is hosted by another site, and there were so many wonderful posts this week that I would hate to lose track of should that linky tool quit working some day.

Reviews and Such

Becoming Jane (2007) review by Elanor
The Best of Jane Austen Knits book review by Molly Rebekah
Bride and Prejudice (2004) review by Catherine
"Captain Wentworth's Famous Letter" by Kara
"Character Sketch of Anne Elliot" by Hamlette
Color Me Jane coloring book review by Hamlette
Dear Mr. Knightley book review by Jane
"Dressing Like Jane Austen" by Skyeler
Emma (1996) review by Charity
Emma (2009) review by Rachel
The Jane Austen Guide to Life book review by Hamlette
The Jane Austen Handbook book review by Abby
"Jane Fairfax -- An Appreciation Post" by Elanor
Lost in Austen (2008) review by Rosie Dean
Love and Friendship (2016) review by Maggie
Mansfield Park (1986) review by Eowyn
Northanger Abbey book review by Allison
Northanger Abbey (2007) review by Natalie
"On Loving Emma" by Hayden
Persuasion (1995) review by Erin
Persuasion (2007) review by Meredith
Pride and Prejudice (1995) episodes one, two, threefourfive, and six by Movie Critic
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016) review by Charity
Sense and Sensibility (1995) review by Heidi
Sense and Sensibility (2008) review by Jessica Prescott
"Sense and Sensibility vs. Frozen" by Movie Critic
"Strength and Beauty in Austen" by Heidi
The Third Sister book review by Birdie
"The Thoughtfulness and Sweetness of Jane Austen's Heroes" by Miss March


Tags

Livia Rachelle at Rose Petals and Faerie Dust
Natalie at Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
Catherine at We'll Meet it When it Does
Elanor at Musings of a Jane Austen Wannabe
Rachel at The Beckoning Hills
Evangeline at Over the Hills
Abby at Lavender Spring
Movie Critic at Movies Meet Their Match
Kelly-Anne at The Diary of a Country Girl
Hayden at A Singular and Whimsical Problem
Erudessa Aranduriel at The Flowering Vales
Molly at A Ramble Through the Woods
Heidi at Along the Brandywine
Miss March at Sunshiny Corner
The Elf at Willawa
Madeline at The Little Decorator
Eowyn at Captured by the Word
Kelsey at Kelsey's Notebook
Kara at Flowers of Quiet Happiness
Hamlette at The Edge of the Precipice
Ruth at A Great Book Study
Lois at You, Me, and a Cup of Tea
Lissa at An Attempt to Be Classic
Phyl at Solid Moonlight
Meredith at On Stories and Words
Elisabeth at Elisabeth Grace Foley
Night Owl at The Night Owl Reads Books
Deborah at The Road of a Writer
Mary at Misty Corners
Rosie at Rosie Dean
Rachel at A Girl's Place


I haven't finished reading all these yet, but I will do my best to finish them in the next day or two.  So if I haven't commented on your contribution yet, I'm not ignoring you!  I'll read it soon.

EDIT:  I just discovered there were people who did not put their links into the linky thing, but instead left them only in the comments on the master post.  I've now added them to these lists too.

14 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Thanks for putting them all together like this! :) This event was sooo fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for this party, Hamlette! It was splendid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this and for the party. I enjoyed it (and the timing worked well with my re-reading). I will have to peruse all the links I haven't read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so much fun! I really became more of an Austen fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieCritic, that's so cool! Happy to have facilitated that.

      Delete
  5. SO many amazing articles! WOW. I've not read most of these, but those I have are amazing - of course, I did see Charity's, and they're great. Nice job to everyone, and you, Rachel, for organizing this! Who doesn't love celebrating Austen!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I know! I was astonished -- more than sixty posts. So many people love Austen, which pleases me no end! And thanks, this was a ton of fun to organize.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for organizing such a fun event. I'm still working my way through all the fab posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating, Rosie! There's lots here to keep us occupied for a long time, huh?

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)